Silent, white (cube) PC Case

Enclosures and acoustic damping to help quiet them.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Devonavar

Elbow

Silent, white (cube) PC Case

Post by Elbow » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Hi guys,
i am on the hunt for a nice low noise, white (possibly cube) pc case.

I have been looking for quite some time because my aesthetic view on things is very special. i really enjoy cubic cases and cases that are wider so it can be a little shorter in depth.
As is don't enjoy the looks of Corsair Air 240, Aerocool DS Cube, Fractal Design Define, Nanoxia Dead Silence.

I also don't enjoy Windows on a case, because for me it does interfere with the clean looks, but most of the cases have windows.

I like the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv mATX, but i am concerned about the noise level on full speed. Are there any easy steps to tune the noise down? (maybe thermalright fans?)

I like the style and size of the Bitfenix Neos, but the overall reviews are so bad, allthough I am not an enthusiast t still concerns me. There is a pre-damped version of the neos available at caseking. Has anyone ever seen it? Are there reviews?

I like the Bitfenix Phenom mATX, but the options for cooling are very limited.

I like the Fractal Node 804, but it is not available in white and the reviews concerning cooling aren't great as well.

Since a low noise system is linked to the system-components here is my shopping list as of now:
i7-4790S
Noctua NH-L12, Macho Rev. B (depending on case height)
Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-GAMING / 5 Gigabyte GA-Z97M-D3H
Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB
Super Flower 500W Golden Silten Fanless
Sandisk SSD (+ 1-2 HDD)
MSI GTX 970/960

Thanks for your help :)