0Db PC scratch build log. Interested?

New to PC silencing? Read & post your questions here. Dedicated to rosy_toes.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

zhilin

0Db PC scratch build log. Interested?

Post by zhilin » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:01 am

My name's Andrew Zhilin, I'm a professional Product/UX designer and quasi-engineer. my specialization is consumer electronics and user interfaces, you can check out some of my work here. For about seven months now I've been carefully developing and engineering a very interesting and unique vision of a completely noiseless yet extremely powerful and good looking personal computer. Also I should introduce my good friend and colleague — Dirk van Leersum from VL "who would have thought" Manufactory :). While I'm just a wannabe, he actually is a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from TU Delft, composites Jedi and works at the coolest makersspace in Rotterdam, Netherlands. We already had a quite successful experience in bringing a quite complicated product to the market together so it was a no-brainer to continue our productive collaboration.
Right now we've moved on to the production phase so I want to ask you guys if you'll be interested in having our build log here so we would be able to hear the feedback directly from the silent pc gurus?

Thanks.