Happy 2015

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

aristide1
*Lifetime Patron*

Happy 2015

Post by aristide1 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Just saying "2015" seems like I am living in the future. It doesn't seem possible.

2014 sure was a mixed bag. Too much and too little of everything. It seems for every positive thing mankind does it also does 3 more in the other direction. Why does everything and everyone have to be so polarized? When did it become bad to take a moderate well thought approach to life's issues? I guess it's true, if very few people are going to research and reason their way to conclusions then they are essentially elitists. And that's a crime these days. Going off half cocked rules! </sarcasm>

It's a shame, this site used to be a great place for wonderful discussions, with the occasional extremist who could not be reasoned with. That's when you discover diplomacy only slows things down with those people, so on occasion I'd throw it out the window.

2015 goals - Read more. Donate to CREW. Don't over fret today's problems, because it's mostly mankind repeating history, and you can't fix what's beyond your control. Seriously, we can't even get transparency / accountability for campaign contributions, let alone honest campaigns. What chance do we possibly have?

Is Canada better? Is anybody still out there? :?

And on that happy note.....

A

quest_for_silence

Re: Happy 2015

Post by quest_for_silence » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:58 pm

aristide1 wrote:And on that happy note.....
...may a god bless you all, and everybody's mother :wink:

Lucky Luciano

Re: Happy 2015

Post by Lucky Luciano » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:57 am

Happy new year and I wish you all to discover new and exciting noises from what you thought was a silent PC! :lol: