Speedy, helpful Jab-Tech order

Share your experiences about noisy computers and components, and vendors responses to your valid complaints.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Devonavar

nightmorph

Speedy, helpful Jab-Tech order

Post by nightmorph » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:57 am

I'd never heard of Jab-tech before coming to SPCR, but it turned out they had the best price on Nexus fans and the Scythe Ninja rev. B, so I bought a few just now. Total time, from order receipt, confirmation, completion, & receiving tracking number, 18 minutes. Wow. That's fast!

It might be because there was a helpful J-T guy on the other end (John, kudos to you!) waiting for my order. I'd written in yesterday, asking a few questions about the Nexus, all of which were promptly answered. That led to another query -- I was looking to buy a rev. B Ninja without the louder Scythe fan; I didn't want an extra useless fan.

Lo and behold, this morning I received a response that they had one that had a damaged fan, but the rest of the parts were perfectly good! How could I pass that up? John ended up going down to the warehouse and inspecting the heatsink, then snapped a few pictures so that I could see for myself its perfect condition. How's that for customer service? Total time for the string of emails was about two hours, given that they were also busy with other orders.

I even got a discount on the fanless heatsink; thanks, guys! I'm a very happy customer -- and I'd never heard of Jab-tech before. Now it's up to UPS to deliver the goods. :)

natethegreat

Post by natethegreat » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:33 pm

Jab-Tech is one of the first places I go when I'm looking for fans/coolers. I have not been dissapointed with their prices or service yet. Big thumbs up for Jab-Tech :)

sjschwinn

Another thumbs-up!

Post by sjschwinn » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:51 pm

Another thumbs-up for JT. I've bought hundreds of $$$'s worth of accessories from them and have had nothing but positive experiences. Once I ordered 3 $1.25 MOSFET heat-sinks from them and they sent the wrong ones. I sent them an e-mail telling them I got the wrong ones, and they sent the correct ones out priority mail, free of charge, and let me keep the ones they sent me in error. That's customer service!

Oh, and you can't beat their prices on the YL D12SL.

ckamc

Post by ckamc » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:44 pm

looks like JT has just earned another customer now... never heard about them before but after confirming that they are in the US and finding a BBB on them I knew I would be in good hands.

Looks like I will buy my fans, heatsink, and other goodies :)

idiotekniQues

Post by idiotekniQues » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:33 pm

i also never heard of them until recently while researching my newest build - for a scythe ninja actually on jab-tech.

i also discovered xoxide as well during this build.

ive gotten stuff from both of these vendors and they are both excellent.

Sainty

Post by Sainty » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:47 am

Let's bump this one up to the top.

I recently called them regarding a Noctua fan that was out of stock on their site. Although they were busy and I got the voice mail their rep called back very soon thereafter. They apologized for not having the item in stock, but said they had it on order.

Be that as it may, I still ended up ordering a Ninja Rev b and the purportedly excellent Arctic Cooling MX-2. The prices on both of these items were excellent, among the best I'd seen on the web.

http://www.pugetsystems.com/store/item. ... m=d41d8cd9

I ended up getting the fans at Puget Systems for 14.44 apiece.

Back to JT. They are based in the mid-west, which is a plus for buyers like myself. Every time I order from Newegg and many other vendors I have to pay an arm and a leg for sales tax. Although the shipping delay is a little longer I think it is worth it. We'll see how fast JT turns this one around and if the parts arrive in good condition. I' post again upon receipt of the package.