SPCR number plate?

Like something? Don't like something? Don't see something? Here's the place to provide feedback about the SilentPCReview.com site. User feedback is very important to us -- we really do read the posts in this forum.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Edward Ng

ldx2000

SPCR number plate?

Post by ldx2000 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:55 am

Wasn't really sure where to put this, but I've been a long time lurker and I really enjoy the site. I've used your recommendations for fans, hard drives, power supplies and even one of my first cases many years ago. I now have a setup which uses a air purifier ducted into my PC which makes it whisper quiet and also completely dust free!! Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked...

Recently, I was on the M40 (a motorway in the UK) and I passed a Range Rover Sport with the number plate SPCR!! It's not like in the US where you can basically put whatever you want on either the front or back plate (I think that's right, but I live in the UK, so not sure), you have to pay big money (I'm talking thousands, if not 10's of thousands) for a plate like that and it's got to be the same front and back. I was going to look into it, but forgot and I've just seen it again, so I thought I'd post before I forgot. Is that anything to do with you guys?

Keep up the good work!

Chris Chan

Re: SPCR number plate?

Post by Chris Chan » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Nice! I hope the owner of this plate shows up (if indeed they are a SPCR member...) Also...
Welcome to SPCR!!!

I'm sure many people would love to see your current setup (myself included), how about making a General Gallery post for it?