Thermaltake Survey

Share your experiences about noisy computers and components, and vendors responses to your valid complaints.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee, Devonavar

tehfire

Thermaltake Survey

Post by tehfire » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:30 pm

http://thermaltakeusa.com/company/2008_survey.htm

Haha who knows? If we flood them with "positive feedback", they might actually make products that we buy...

tehfire

Post by tehfire » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Just finished the survey...at the end it said "Thank you for choosing ThermalTake!"

er...ehm...you're...welcome?

Blacktales

Post by Blacktales » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:52 pm

With the witty "the neighbor never complained about it" in the only section the entire survey contains about noise, they are SURE to make products SPCRers would love. Yeah right...... I mean one really feels how serious about silence they are at TT.

And positive feedback would only entitle them to release products like they always have : noisy, blingy, somewhat expensive and with performance not even up to par with other cheaper products..... I hope the " " were a sign of irony in your post tehfire. Not that i doubt it actually :-)

So.....let the carnage begin ! All SPCRers unite ! Let's tell them how we really feel about their products.

josephclemente

Post by josephclemente » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:26 pm

I use Thermaltake's heatpipe RAM coolers. They are high quality, adjustable for compatibility and work very well.

FartingBob
Patron of SPCR

Post by FartingBob » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:58 pm

josephclemente wrote:I use Thermaltake's heatpipe RAM coolers. They are high quality, adjustable for compatibility and work very well.
Im surprised they dont come with 3 60mm fans with LED's and a disco ball for added funk. :lol:

kel

Post by kel » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:31 am

Don't get me started on TT...had a TT Tsunami case before I got my current Lian-Li - one huge accumulation of stupid design decisions, that the default 12cm case fans sounded like a 747 taking off was the least of the problems...

chahahc

Post by chahahc » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:31 pm

kel wrote: TT Tsunami case
Oh lord, that case was probably as close to the computing devil as I want to get. Just thinking about how flimsy it was still gives me shivers. And the case wasn't mine. It was my cousin's. He sent his computer to me to see if I could figure out why it wasn't booting up. Apparently it was the psu that was causing the problems. But man, it was probably as flimsy (if not flimsier) than the stock case my pentium 2 came in.... As Bobby Bousher's mother says "Thermaltake is the Devil!" :lol: (my opinion....yours may differ...most likely not...)