It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Happy 2015
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:35 pm 
*Lifetime Patron*

Just saying "2015" seems like I am living in the future. It doesn't seem possible.

2014 sure was a mixed bag. Too much and too little of everything. It seems for every positive thing mankind does it also does 3 more in the other direction. Why does everything and everyone have to be so polarized? When did it become bad to take a moderate well thought approach to life's issues? I guess it's true, if very few people are going to research and reason their way to conclusions then they are essentially elitists. And that's a crime these days. Going off half cocked rules! </sarcasm>

It's a shame, this site used to be a great place for wonderful discussions, with the occasional extremist who could not be reasoned with. That's when you discover diplomacy only slows things down with those people, so on occasion I'd throw it out the window.

2015 goals - Read more. Donate to CREW. Don't over fret today's problems, because it's mostly mankind repeating history, and you can't fix what's beyond your control. Seriously, we can't even get transparency / accountability for campaign contributions, let alone honest campaigns. What chance do we possibly have?

Is Canada better? Is anybody still out there? :?

And on that happy note.....

A

Post subject: Re: Happy 2015
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:58 pm 

aristide1 wrote:
And on that happy note.....

...may a god bless you all, and everybody's mother :wink:

Support SPCR, use these links when you buy: NCIX, Amazon and Newegg

Post subject: Re: Happy 2015
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:57 am 

Happy new year and I wish you all to discover new and exciting noises from what you thought was a silent PC! :lol: