Is that different from the "17" Apple iMac - The Official SPCR Review" Devon published last week ?MikeC wrote:Added one more item: 20" iMac.
Also the list needs some updates :
- Quiet & fanless gaming vidcards from Asus, Gigabyte, etc
- Asus EAX1600XT - passive vid card
- Antec NSK2400 - mATX HTPC case
I think these three have been done under these articles name :
- Fanless PCIe Graphics Cards from Asus and Aopen
- Gigabyte GV-N66256DP Fanless Graphics Card
- Antec NSK2400 Media PC Case
I'm dying in wait for the VRM article. Hopefully an in-depth, never covered before, crucial component article from SPCR.
For those interested, that topic was slightly covered in "Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe A64-939 Motherboard", specifically on page 5 and 6 : "EIGHT PHASE POWER EFFICIENCY" even though it turns out the difference in power consumption might have been more impacted by the SLI chipset than the VRMs.