Show off your quiet rig.
Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:52 am
- Location: Florida
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:28 am
It's unfortunate that this forum isn't more active, because this definitely deserves more praise.
Great job as always!
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:01 pm
- Location: Slovenia
Wow, I almost missed this topic. Amazing and beautiful build. How long does it take you to make one of these? Do you sell them?
- *Lifetime Patron*
- Posts: 2269
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 9:09 am
- Location: Northern California.
awesome (as always!)! love the veneer on the back plate!
- Posts: 5275
- Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:12 am
- Location: ITALY
@ Jeffrey Stephenson: very nice works, extremely well built & presented (I like Art Deco style since a long time ago) !