New Sylish Case

Enclosures and acoustic damping to help quiet them.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Devonavar

Davor

New Sylish Case

Post by Davor » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:28 pm

Hello

I am looking for any stylisch Metallic/Silver (possible with black) case that fits in any modern looking living room, but haven't found much yet, so I thought this is the best place to ask.

the case should also be moddable, expandable, silent, and less than €70 ;) ... so I am looking for suggestions.

I am also planing to buy Enermax Noisetaker 325 Active PFC for the case.

I also wanted to know if some of you already owns this case:
http://www.idream.be/index.php?page=case (the last one with LCD) or better this one: http://www.d-trading.be/index.html?d__i ... io8577.htm and if so, I would like some comments on it.

Big Thanks
Davor

ONEshot

Post by ONEshot » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:09 pm

The Antec SLK3700AMB is a popular pick around here, and at Newegg its 72 dollars shipped, but I'm assuming since you're using a Euro sign it might cost more to be shipped from the US ;)

But that case is a real champ, I hear.

The Antec Lanboy has been used to make some silent computers. (Search for Bluefront as an author).

GenghiS_KhaN

Post by GenghiS_KhaN » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:37 am

"Antec SLK3700AMB Super Midi Bronze 350W ATX" is € 88.00 at www.loveno.be

I guess you're from belgium since you're reffering to .be sites. I dont know any nice cases that are cheaper then €70. Sorry

But the slk3700bqe and the sonata are very nice also

Davor

Post by Davor » Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:50 am

I thought to spend about €150 for a case with PSU, but Enermax seems very silent so I thought to buy a case without PSU + Enermax.

Cases like Nexus Breeze are very nice-looking, but the problem is that i don't know how *quiet* or even *silent* they are ... :/

And yes, I am from BE :)