Enclosures and acoustic damping to help quiet them.
Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Devonavar
- *Lifetime Patron*
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:33 am
- Location: King of Prussia, PA
I think the time has come... the link to the P180 is live on antec's website...
Just FYI for you guys.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:03 pm
thanks for the heads up... let the drooling begin!
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:49 pm
- Location: Australia
Look at the SPCR front page.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 2:04 am
- Location: Finland
The preview of P180 @ SPCR made me drool. Nice work, really. I'm still going to keep my current case cause it is enough for me. 160$ is a lot of money, but for enthusiast it should be ok.
The looks of P180 are soooo nice