A forum just for SPCR's folding team... by request.
Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:38 pm
- Location: France, Europe Folding for SPCR
Just wondering if anybody else saw this: the 364 point Gromacs of Project 1475 seem to do even better than those huge 600 pointers! The production of my 2500+XP (OC'ed to 185x11) is pretty stable, because it's on 24/7 and idle almost all of the time. With 600point Gromacs (I've been mostly getting Proj 1141) it generates 232 PPD. With the 364 pointers production is up by almost 15% to 268 PPD
- Patron of SPCR
- Posts: 2674
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:07 am
- Location: Houten, The Netherlands, Europe
They are not the highest scorers on my P4C 2.8GHz. I dropped from 210 PPD for the 600 pointers to 195 PPD for the p1475's. But that is still within the 10% point variance allowed.
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:37 am
- Location: Switzerland
these things are amazing
A64 3200+ at 2.5Ghz
Frame Time: 12:30
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:54 pm
255 PPD on my xp2800
- Posts: 3011
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:49 am
- Location: Suomi Finland Perkele
I have this unit currently.. 2600+ T-Bred @ 2300mHz it takes about a day and a half to complete one of these.