"Stellar Realms" - online gaming, with a twist.

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

DryFire

Post by DryFire » Mon May 28, 2007 1:13 pm

o.0 Vork speaks.

Vorkuta

Post by Vorkuta » Tue May 29, 2007 3:46 am

LOL! I can totally not wait until someone exploits the GHC mechanism, I can imagine a few bizarre scenarios now... (GHC convicts the entirety of the rest of the galaxy of warcrimes...)

DryFire

Post by DryFire » Tue May 29, 2007 9:30 am

Wow you already saw through my plan to rig the GHC...

tragus
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by tragus » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:00 am

[Necro thread, though not quite zombified.....]

To any folks who enjoy on-line gaming, Round 22 (!) of Stellar Realms will be starting Monday, January 14, 2008. See previous postings in this thread to get some taste of this "oddly addictive, text-only web-based almost-massively-multiplayer role-playing game of interstellar conflict".

The mechanics of the game have evolved considerably since this thread was started. If there are any questions, just ask me via PM or in-game. I'm always happy to help silent partners!

To sign up or learn more about the game, go to www.stellar-realms.com or see the associated forums at www.primeaxiom.com/forums

See ya there!

Zyzzyx
Friend of SPCR

Post by Zyzzyx » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:01 pm

Hmm... I was wondering if there was any activity left over here.

I just got back into SR this round. Been out for... well... a couple years I guess.

Decided that I needed to look up ol' Rusty and see if he was still playing or not. 8)

Rusty075
SPCR Reviewer

Post by Rusty075 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:54 am

Yep, I'm still there (and here). I'm mired back the 70's in terms of ranking though....SR is at the point now where if you're not part of an organized group you basically have no chance of being competitive. The days when you could just pop in on your planet a couple of times a day (which is all my schedule really allows) and still end up in the top ten are long since past. But I play anyway.

I'm planet "Cincinnati"

Zyzzyx
Friend of SPCR

Post by Zyzzyx » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:53 pm

Well heck... I'll have to keep an eye out for anything happening to ya. Dunno if ya remember years ago when I played planet Guinness? Well, similar this time around; Newcastle, of Broonale. ;)

Are you at least part of an Alliance? I could see about inviting you over to the group I'm with (and have been with for years).

Off topic (OT in the OT forum? Hmm): Apologies for disappearing for so long, big changes IRL. Moved to Washington state, different job (obviously), kinda set me reeling for far too long.