Anna Nicole : Justice is blind ....

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

jjr

Anna Nicole : Justice is blind ....

Post by jjr » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:40 pm

.... and deaf, ... and DUMB (I mean stupid - half-witted).

Good lord ! I have been casually watching some of the debates : this is appalling.

I mean those people are judges and lawyers and they are supposed to have make studies, be "smart", eloquent.
However when they speak, they have utmost difficulties in making a sentence that is even English, let alone make sense.
You have the impression they are doing complete improvisation, that they do not even have a clue what they want to say when they begin their sentence.
And once they are finished, one would struggle to understand if they were really leaning anything.

To a point one would seriously consider that all of them may have significantly sub-normal IQs !

It is frightening to think that in a mater of importance (unlike this one) you could be facing that kind of people....
No wonder that it is estimated that 7 out of 10 people sentenced to DEATH are actually innocent.

Erssa

Re: Anna Nicole : Justice is blind ....

Post by Erssa » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:04 pm

jjr wrote:No wonder that it is estimated that 7 out of 10 people sentenced to DEATH are actually innocent.
What a bs estimation.

Aris

Post by Aris » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:05 pm

honestly, who cares that some random rich bimbo died of a drug overdose?

This is getting way too much press. It should have been a 10min video clip on the evening news the night she died, and then never mentioned again.

Happy Hopping

Post by Happy Hopping » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:30 am

in the end, everyone seems to stop asking her cause of death. What is her cause of death? Was it ever find out? I mean, how can she be more famous when dead than alive?

jjr

Post by jjr » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:56 am

Aris wrote:honestly, who cares that some random rich bimbo died of a drug overdose?

This is getting way too much press. It should have been a 10min video clip on the evening news the night she died, and then never mentioned again.
Indeed, Anna Nicole isn't worth more than a few seconds of the world's attention.

The point (and that is MUCH more important) is what it tells about the judicial system. And that is SCARY ...

I mean : this obviously incompetent judge (and lawyers alike) has been deciding or infuencing the lives of people for the last 30 years.
Any day, something can happen and you find yourself in front of a guy like that will decide whether you keep your children, your house or go to jail !

andyb
Patron of SPCR

Post by andyb » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:10 am

I will admit that I laughed a little when I read that she died, and wondered who bumped her off, she had quite a few enemies because of her slutishness, and no friends because of her actions and repeated drug abuse.

I can only hope that her child will get some peace and quiet and is left alone by the press.

Andy