All about them.
Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee
Silent but deadly
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:39 am
I'm planning to build a HTPC and MSI's H110M ECO motherboard is on my shortlist of possible motherboards. Before I can make a decision though, I need to confirm that the H110M ECO has the features I'm after. I've checked MSI's website (which is very
lacking in terms of info) and I've been googling for a few hours now with no luck.
My questions are-
- Does it have a fully featured "Hardware Monitor" (as seen here - https://youtu.be/a4sqB7ameQo?t=2m36s) for fan control?
- If it does feature said fan control, is there are lower percentage limit on fan speeds?
- Does the board support VT-d?
- Can the power to the PCI slots be disabled individually or is it all or nothing?