KILLER Customer service! Great Deal!

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Zero Cool

KILLER Customer service! Great Deal!

Post by Zero Cool » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:08 am

Customer service these days is all to lacking pretty much everyplace! You just don't get that "Service With A smile" most places anymore! But a recent experience with an eBay seller has convinced me that it is NOT dead just yet!

I recently was shopping for a Blu-Ray drive for my HTPC. I was all set to buy a Pioneer BDR-203 when i found out about the 205 12x model that was just about to hit the streets. I searched Google and ebay and found several sites that listed the drive. but when pressed if they ACTUALLY had the drive in stock as in right there in house they can put there hands on it physically!!! and that they weren't pre-ordering it, or drop shipping it. My search was narrowed down to one eBay seller out of NY.

eBay ID: new-items-only

This seller listed the drive for a fair price. and in fact lower then most people were listed the 203 for! When asked if he had it physically in stock. i got an almost immediate reply back from Dani Rose stating that he had the drives but Pioneer had an issue with getting the software disc out on time and that they would be shipping it out shortly. I was a bit skeptical but he was the only person that claimed to have the drive right there in stock and after a few more emails back and forth i was convinced he was for real.

So I asked if i could buy the drive now and have him ship me the software CD later when it arrives. The Seller agreed and I purchased the drive. what i didn't expect was that the seller shipped the drive FEDEX 3 day service! and for free!!! I didn't ask for special service or anything. Apparently this is the sellers norm??

The drive arrived and it is exactly as stated. a brown box drive. and initial testing the drive worked great.

Dani kept in touch with me sending email updates about the expected arrival date of the software. when he had the software and when he shipped the software. the cd arrived safe and sound just as expected and everything works fantastic. Emails were always answered right away, even late at night.

I am just blown away by the level of service from this seller. In 10+ years of buying on eBay i have never received such good service and customer attention! I emailed Dani and thanked him and he sent back an nice response:

Thank you, I am an old school salesman using the new fangled sales medium ;)

Dani

It's no wonder why this seller has 51,000+ 100% feedback points and is a top rated seller! Easy to work with. Almost Immediate response to emails. mega quick FREE shipping. followed up with the sale. and did what he said he would do in a very timely manner!

It's nice to see that someone still cares about customer service!

I am in no way affiliated with this seller. this has just been my experience and of course your Mileage may vary but i think his feedback speaks for itself.

Zc

danimal

Post by danimal » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am

what is sellers ebay name?

Ralf Hutter
SPCR Reviewer

Post by Ralf Hutter » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:04 am

danimal wrote:what is sellers ebay name?
Maybe this:
Zero Cool wrote:eBay ID: new-items-only

danimal

Post by danimal » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm

thanks, got it now, you can't look for specific seller names in the ebay general search box.

Hellspawn

Re: KILLER Customer service! Great Deal!

Post by Hellspawn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Wow!

LOL
Zero Cool wrote:Customer service these days is all to lacking pretty much everyplace! You just don't get that "Service With A smile" most places anymore! But a recent experience with an eBay seller has convinced me that it is NOT dead just yet!

I recently was shopping for a Blu-Ray drive for my HTPC. I was all set to buy a Pioneer BDR-203 when i found out about the 205 12x model that was just about to hit the streets. I searched Google and ebay and found several sites that listed the drive. but when pressed if they ACTUALLY had the drive in stock as in right there in house they can put there hands on it physically!!! and that they weren't pre-ordering it, or drop shipping it. My search was narrowed down to one eBay seller out of NY.

eBay ID: new-items-only

This seller listed the drive for a fair price. and in fact lower then most people were listed the 203 for! When asked if he had it physically in stock. i got an almost immediate reply back from Dani Rose stating that he had the drives but Pioneer had an issue with getting the software disc out on time and that they would be shipping it out shortly. I was a bit skeptical but he was the only person that claimed to have the drive right there in stock and after a few more emails back and forth i was convinced he was for real.

So I asked if i could buy the drive now and have him ship me the software CD later when it arrives. The Seller agreed and I purchased the drive. what i didn't expect was that the seller shipped the drive FEDEX 3 day service! and for free!!! I didn't ask for special service or anything. Apparently this is the sellers norm??

The drive arrived and it is exactly as stated. a brown box drive. and initial testing the drive worked great.

Dani kept in touch with me sending email updates about the expected arrival date of the software. when he had the software and when he shipped the software. the cd arrived safe and sound just as expected and everything works fantastic. Emails were always answered right away, even late at night.

I am just blown away by the level of service from this seller. In 10+ years of buying on eBay i have never received such good service and customer attention! I emailed Dani and thanked him and he sent back an nice response:

Thank you, I am an old school salesman using the new fangled sales medium ;)

Dani

It's no wonder why this seller has 51,000+ 100% feedback points and is a top rated seller! Easy to work with. Almost Immediate response to emails. mega quick FREE shipping. followed up with the sale. and did what he said he would do in a very timely manner!

It's nice to see that someone still cares about customer service!

I am in no way affiliated with this seller. this has just been my experience and of course your Mileage may vary but i think his feedback speaks for itself.

Zc