M-ITX cases, Intel M-ITX board, e5200/HS

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Trav1s

M-ITX cases, Intel M-ITX board, e5200/HS

Post by Trav1s » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:20 pm

I have the following items for sale. I will post up pics later tonight. My ebay user ID is "6t8fury" if you want to check my feedback there.

Cases:
Shuttle K45 Case - included Shuttle motherboard but it got quirky on me and I pulled the power supply for Dad's machine. It includes the upgraded face that allows for slim drive. Included is an old Mac slim drive mounted but you will need the adapter. Add a picoPS and the M-ITX board of choice and go for it. $50 shipped to the lower 48

APEX MI-008 Black Mini-ITX Case w/ 250W Power Supply
Takes a 5.25" optical drive and 3.5" hard drive which is why I picked it up. I was not happy with the heat so I cut a hole in the top and flipped the power supply over to vent it out the top. I was not happy with the outcome so I parted it and went back to MATX. (A Pico PS would be a nice complement to this case.) Items in the pics are included with the case. $30 shipped to the lower 48

Motherboard:
Intel DG41MJ M-ITX Motherboard Purchased 9 months ago along with the MI-008 case and e5200 processor. As mentioned above, I moved back to MATX and have this for sale. Includes all original packaging/ software CD and original box. Nice board but very limited bios. Removed from working system on Friday. $60 shipped to the lower 48

Processor:
Intel e5200 - Removed from working system on Friday. Works great and includes Alpine 7 GT heatsink. NOTE - this HS will work well with the limited space of Shuttle K45 case. $50 shipped to the lower 48

Package #1 - K45 case/mobo/processor/HS - $140 shipped to the lower 48

Package #2 - Mi-008/mobo/processor/intel HS - $120 shipped to the lower 48

Contact me by PM with questions. Thanks for looking!