Microsoft Ergonomic Natural Keyboard 4000

The forum for non-component-related silent pc discussions.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

nici

Post by nici » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:32 am

Mats wrote: I think I prefer the polar bears here in Sweden...
Don´t foget the wolves and grizzly bears wandering around town :lol: :wink: Oh and the penguins with nasty, long pointy teeth :lol:

acaurora
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by acaurora » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:16 am

Ralf Hutter wrote:Can you all read English? (if not, please use this) The OP asked you to get back on topic a few days ago. Please do that.
acaurora wrote:I don't want to be a party pooper, but can we stop hijacking the thread and get back on topic about the keyboard -.-...
You can always start yet another "Dvorak Rules" thread in OT.

Thanks!
.... can someone PLEASE just LOCK this thread. Obviously no one cares about the product. I'm done talkign about how great it is. I love it, those of you looking for an ergonomic keyboard, this definately is 'The One'. Anyways, laters.

peteamer
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by peteamer » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:27 am

acaurora wrote:...

Quite agree with you...

Am gratefull for your original post though. 8)

Pete

vertigo

Post by vertigo » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:53 am

Obviously no one cares about the product.
It's quite obviously the best keyboard Microsoft has ever come up with, and they do put effort into peripherals. I certainly care about it, I am really glad it was made.

Straker

Post by Straker » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:01 pm

what other result did you expect - the subject and product both have "ergonomic" in the title, so most of the ensuing replies are relevant, and even here, most people don't care about quiet keyboards (not that I can fault you for that). :)

edit: and a little more on topic, until someone makes a keyboard half as good as the Apple Extended II was, I'm sticking with disposable keyboards. I used to use those $20 MS Internet Keyboards, but sometime in the last year or so they changed them so they don't click any more. mushy keyboards are disgusting. :?

Ralf Hutter
SPCR Reviewer

Post by Ralf Hutter » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:34 am

Nice job children.