What are you WATCHING right now? ~Voted #1 Thread~

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

JohnnyWakko

What are you WATCHING right now? ~Voted #1 Thread~

Post by JohnnyWakko » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:44 pm

THIS THREAD IS COMPULSARY TO REPLY TOO!

In coordination with the fantastic and most popular "What are you listening to right now?" thread, I have decided to make a "Sister" thread that could be just as interesting and informating for those of you who want to let everyone know, or perhaps for those of you who just want another place to get your post count up.

So, what are you watching right now?

I'll start shall I? Im watching "Days of our Lives", its a soapy in Australia that is airing. It's great.

Ok lets see if we can be just as popular as our sister thread "What are you listening to right now?". Come on it will be fun! :D You know you want to! :D

From your pal Johnny.

EDIT: Thread Title Change - Reveresed to original title, due to the threat to the threads longevity, and it being called inane.

Voted #1 Thread
Last edited by JohnnyWakko on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:46 am, edited 11 times in total.

Denorios

Post by Denorios » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:31 am

The Simpsons 03x23 - Bart's Friend Falls in Love - the one with the Indiana Jones rip-off scene at the beginning. I've always found it one of the funniest moments in the whole series.

Tibors
Patron of SPCR

Post by Tibors » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:51 am

Well, when I am posting here, I am usually watching my computer monitor which shows me.........
SPCR

JohnnyWakko

Post by JohnnyWakko » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:23 pm

It's so great to know what your all watching.

I'm watching "The Tele Tubbies on DVD" Its very good and ejucational.

Lawrence Lee
SPCR Reviewer

Post by Lawrence Lee » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:38 pm

I'm watching Anal Aristocrats. VERY educational.

JohnnyWakko

Post by JohnnyWakko » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:13 pm

Amourek wrote:I'm watching Anal Aristocrats. VERY educational.
My my, that does sound interesting. Why not tell everyone if it is a movie or a documentary? Is it on television signal or on DVD? That would be very informative.

I'm very happy that people are starting to let everyone know about what they are watching right now.

Right now, I'm watching Simon and Garfunkel live on stage, it's an old but it is funny to see thier hair style back then.

From you pal Johnny.

GamingGod

Post by GamingGod » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:16 am

Ive been watching all the southparks on dvd via netflix, cartman starts to grow on you after a while he says things that deep down you wish you could say.

JazzJackRabbit

Post by JazzJackRabbit » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:36 am

I just had a blast rewatching Berserk, more info along with some reviews can be found here (be sure to read pantha review, she writes excellent stuff). I didn't think intro/outro were that bad, maybe the lyrics were, but the tune was good, animation is sort of sub-par with lots of stills (can't do much with such low budget), but frankly I never cared for it because the story and characters more than make up for it.

I don't know what I'm going to watch next, most likely I will reread berserk manga as long as I'm on the track.

GamingGod

Post by GamingGod » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:15 pm

I have beserk on dvd, that series is crazy, it gets stranger and stranger towards the end.

frostedflakes

Post by frostedflakes » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:23 pm

South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut on Comedy Central. :)

Krazy Kommando

Post by Krazy Kommando » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:43 pm

JohnnyWakko wrote:Its very good and ejucational.
it doesnt look to me like its very educational. lol, couldnt help myself :lol:

oh, and im watching nothing atm; but i did just finish watching an episode of Stargate SG1 about an hour ago

JohnnyWakko

Post by JohnnyWakko » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:13 am

Har har Krazy, you got me! :D Are you talking about the French aristocrat? I still don't know what that was about, they are yet to Edumacate me on that. I hope it's good, cause I might go check it out.

At the moment I am watching "I can jump puddles." It reminds me of some people, har har, yes thats funny. :D

Come on everyone, this is great so far. Out of 150 visits, we have 10 replies! YAY! AWSOME! Well done team. My brother tells me thats equals 1 post for every 15 people who look at this thread, so lets all try a harder to inform everyone "What you are watching ght now" because we all really do want to know, and it's fun. The goal is to have everyone who views this thread make a post. YES 100% reply rate is what I want! Comeone, we can do it! PUSH!!!!

From your wakky pal Johnny.

jaganath

Post by jaganath » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:16 am

I'm watching the first series of Lexx, a crazy German/Canadian sci-fi show. The main character Xev is a foxy, foxy lady. :D

JohnnyWakko

Post by JohnnyWakko » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:44 am

Ooooooooooooh those foxy ladies! Oh how we all like to fox with those foxes!!! Even Johnny knows the pleasures of foxy foxes. YEAH!

I'm watching DANG adds at the moment, my brother is watching some cartoon from the looks of it from the 1950's!!! Eww. He watches poo sometimes. :roll:

klankymen
Patron of SPCR

Post by klankymen » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:01 pm

sean_paul_ft_keyshia_cole-give_it_up_to_me__remix_-xvid-2006-indica.avi

GamingGod

Post by GamingGod » Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:50 pm

Yea her name is Xenia Seeburg and she did a nudie spread for some magazine and it was wonderful :D

JohnnyWakko

Post by JohnnyWakko » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:14 pm

I'm now watching playschool,

"There's a bear in there, and a chair as well, there's people inside, and stories to teeeeel. Open wide, come inside, it's plaaaaayyy schoooooowwwwl, it's plaaaaaAAAAaaaaayyyy schoooOOOoooooowwwwl."

MikeK
Patron of SPCR

Post by MikeK » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:01 pm

TV sucks, I'm waiting for the new channel SPCR TV.

klankymen
Patron of SPCR

Post by klankymen » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:21 pm

but you wont know if the mute button is on or not!

anyways im not so much watching, but looking at.... the new york times to be precise.

JohnnyWakko

Post by JohnnyWakko » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:31 pm

klankymen wrote:but you wont know if the mute button is on or not!

anyways im not so much watching, but looking at.... the new york times to be precise.
Klankymen. Thanks for your insightful genius!!! You have come up with a better and more "all encompassing" title to the thread, which means EVERYONE can join in the fun (apart from blind people, see 1st post for info). Wow, this will be way more fun than the sister thread now.

I feel this is a breakthrough in the developement of these types of threads.

I hereby pronounce you "Honourary Custodian" and present "Post Champion" of this thread, which means you are terrific, and handsome, and all the girls want you now, specially the foxy ladies. We need more posters like yourself, you are a model poster.

Go forth and multiple Klanky...as well as posting more in this thread.

Ok, my turn, I'm looking at the sky right now. It is pretty. YAY.
Last edited by JohnnyWakko on Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnnyWakko

Post by JohnnyWakko » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:36 pm

Now I am looking at the water....with my eyes.

Vihta

Post by Vihta » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:41 pm

Right now I'm looking at a coca-cola bottle and trying to decide whether it is half full or half empty.

It's propably half empty and I need to get another one.

A little bit earlier I was looking at a PDS model of a shale oil refinery or what ever it is in english.

qviri

Re: What are you ''looking at'' right now?

Post by qviri » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:18 pm

JohnnyWakko wrote:EDIT: Thread Title Change - Thanks to Klankymen. Was "What are you watching right now". The new title will reduce thread descrimination of poeple who are not actually watching something, but are merely "looking at something." This means everyone can post, so long as your not blind. I welcome thoughts on how to incorporate blind people into this very informative and entertaining thread. Cudos goes to he who think of the idea to get blind people in here.
To keep up with the spirit of absurdity,
you're*
he or she*
kudos*.

Thank you for your attention.

JohnnyWakko

Re: What are you ''looking at'' right now?

Post by JohnnyWakko » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:42 pm

qviri wrote:
JohnnyWakko wrote:EDIT: Thread Title Change - Thanks to Klankymen. Was "What are you watching right now". The new title will reduce thread descrimination of poeple who are not actually watching something, but are merely "looking at something." This means everyone can post, so long as your not blind. I welcome thoughts on how to incorporate blind people into this very informative and entertaining thread. Cudos goes to he who think of the idea to get blind people in here.
To keep up with the spirit of absurdity,
you're*
he or she*
kudos*.

Thank you for your attention.
You are a good human my friend. Your attention to absurdity (do you really think threads like this are absurd?) is much appreciated. Your post nearly gets Kudos. Consider those things edited!

qviri

Post by qviri » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:21 pm

I just wanted to say I do appreciate the sense of humour you have shown in your most recent correcting edit. Nothing like a chuckle at 3:24.

jaganath

Post by jaganath » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:28 pm

Right now I'm looking at a coca-cola bottle and trying to decide whether it is half full or half empty.
The answer to this age-old conundrum is that the bottle/glass contains liquid at 50% of its capacity. :wink:

JohnnyWakko

Post by JohnnyWakko » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:56 am

jaganath wrote: The answer to this age-old conundrum is that the bottle/glass contains liquid at 50% of its capacity. :wink:
With all the wisdom I can muster, I believe:

"It matters not whether it's half full or half empty or 50% capacity my son, as that which is important is that you understand how to fill it up."

Right now, I am looking at a light globe, and it is hurting my eyes...

JohnnyWakko

Post by JohnnyWakko » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:23 pm

I'm watching an add break right now.

jaganath

Post by jaganath » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:59 am

I'm watching "Antitrust", probably the worst film ever made, but it's got Claire Forlani in it, so it's all good. :lol:

JazzJackRabbit

Post by JazzJackRabbit » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:54 am

IMO the "looking at" part just killed the thread. That's just stupid. I can imagine all the possibilities now: "I'm looking at a coke can" or "I'm looking at my feet".... stupid.