ASUS TUF GAMING 450W Bronze PSU
Cooler Master MWE 750 Gold
be quiet! Straight Power 11 550W
With the new Ryzen 7000 non-X series, there is a focus on better power consumption and much lower temperatures. While these CPUs still consume a fair amount of power, the non-X SKU comes with a lower TDP, making them easier to run and requiring less of a cooling solution. However, finding the best power supply for Ryzen 7 7700 in 2023 requires careful consideration of each component’s power consumption, especially the graphics card.
If you plan to feature the non-X CPU in your build, you might wonder if you need a new power supply. It should be enough if your old PSU has enough wattage for the new build and is from a trusted brand that can still deliver good power for years on. However, it is crucial to ensure it has all the features you need, including the right power connectors. In this article, we’ll look at the best PSU for Ryzen 7 7700 in 2023, so you can power your system efficiently and effectively.
Best PSU For Ryzen 7 7700: Corsair RM850x Shift
- Fully modular cabling
- ZeroRPM Fan mode
- Industrial-grade safety circuitry
- Outstanding performance
- 80 Plus Platinum certification
- Japanese-made electrolyte capacitors
- Backward compatible with previous versions of ATX12V and EPS12V
- Higher price point compared to other power supplies in its category
- Some users may find the sleeved cables to be too short for their needs
If you’re looking for a power supply that delivers both efficiency and silence, the Corsair RM850x is a great choice for your Ryzen 7 7700 system. It provides plenty of power for your CPU and graphics card while being virtually silent under low to moderate loads. The Corsair RM850x is a high-quality power supply that delivers efficient power and quiet operation, making it a great choice for your Ryzen 7 7700 system. Its fully modular cabling and industrial-grade safety features make it easy to use and reliable for years.
Next Best PSU For Ryzen 7 7700: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G6
- Highly efficient – saves electricity costs
- Fully modular
- Compact dimensions
- Low noise output, with an average of 25-30 dBA.
- Various protection features
- The higher the efficiency levels, the lower the thermal loads, so the fan works less. However, since the chassis is compact, increased airflow is required to cool the parts, which may result in higher noise output.
- The PSU’s Gold efficiency could be better for Bronze platforms, and the G6 line may not be as cost-effective as other PSUs on the market.
EVGA’s G6 line introduces high performance and protection features, making it one of the best choices for a power supply unit. This line teams up with Seasonic and utilizes the Focus Gold platform while incorporating upgrades to enhance its performance.