FAH LogStats Support Forum

A forum just for SPCR's folding team... by request.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

haysdb
Patron of SPCR

FAH LogStats Support Forum

Post by haysdb » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:59 pm

One of my personal frustrations with FAH LogStats has been the lack of contact info for the author, who also doesn't seem to frequent any of the same forums that I do. The following looks like a step in the right direction:
Buzzard wrote:As FAHLogStats seems to rather buggy (lol) and I only visit a few forums frequently, I have created a FAHLogStats forum at my personal website. So any problems or feature requests should be posted there.
FAHLogStats Support Forum

I note that of the two threads in this forum, one was started by our own Kemokim. :D

Edit: There is also a post, in the 'News' section, from dasman.

David

haysdb
Patron of SPCR

Post by haysdb » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:37 am

SPCR members now make up 30% of the members of Buzzard's forum. :D

3 of 10 :lol:

David

dasman
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by dasman » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:53 am

Yeah, he's had a forum for quite some time (my post was back on 3/6/04), but it was impossible to find and he didn't have a FAHstats specific spot.

Adding a link to his FAHstats page was a good move...

Dave

PS Should have told me you wanted to find him, I knew where he was all along :wink:

haysdb
Patron of SPCR

Post by haysdb » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:47 am

dasman wrote:PS Should have told me you wanted to find him, I knew where he was all along :wink:
I had a comment in the setting up FAH as a service thread about him not having any contact information. I have removed that comment and replaced it with a link to the forum. I'm glad there is now a way to communicate with him.

David

ColdFlame

Post by ColdFlame » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:17 pm

A new monitoring tool is coming. Just be patient... :)

And I can calculate the average frame time based on the whole WU and not just the last frame 8)

dasman
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by dasman » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:15 pm

haysdb wrote:
dasman wrote:PS Should have told me you wanted to find him, I knew where he was all along :wink:
I had a comment in the setting up FAH as a service thread about him not having any contact information. I have removed that comment and replaced it with a link to the forum. I'm glad there is now a way to communicate with him.

David

I thought the comment was related to the installer and not being sure if it was by the same author (since there wasn't any contact info or mention of FAHstats on the installer DL page).

Oh well, I should have included his forum info in my post as well... :(

Dave

mormakil

Post by mormakil » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:23 am

ColdFlame wrote:A new monitoring tool is coming. Just be patient... :)

And I can calculate the average frame time based on the whole WU and not just the last frame 8)
So, are you working on yet another monitoring tool :D. I was thinking on making one of my own, with Java, what are you working with? I'd like to help or if not at least use the tool :D

ColdFlame

Post by ColdFlame » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:20 pm

mormakil wrote:
ColdFlame wrote:A new monitoring tool is coming. Just be patient... :)

So, are you working on yet another monitoring tool :D. I was thinking on making one of my own, with Java, what are you working with? I'd like to help or if not at least use the tool :D
I'm just throwing some code together trying to get some functioning prototype. I'm using C#. So far I was able to write some code to fully analyze last WU from the log file, calculating various PPW for example (like PPW based on last frame time, PPW based on all frame times and PPW based on last N frame times).

My biggest problem is list of features :) EMIII and FAHLogStats have been going for a while and have accumulated an impressive list of features. They do have some shortcomings but since I don't field a huge folding farm I don't really understand the demand.