Gigabyte K8NXP-SLI for Asus A8N-SLI premium

All about them.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Rokugo

Gigabyte K8NXP-SLI for Asus A8N-SLI premium

Post by Rokugo » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:32 pm

well i made a deal with a buddy of mine to take my Gigabyte off my hands at a decent price he was looking to upgrade to a 939 board anyways and im off in the morning to go buy the Asus :)

Not that im unhappy with the Gigabyte i have been compleatly satisfyed with it untill i came across the SPCR forums and started modding/quiting my pc now im going for the passive board :P mostly becouse modding NF4 for SLi sucks on Gigabyte board and it has like way to many 40mm fans along with it 1 on NF4 1 on DPS and 2 on 3D1 card that only works with a select few Gigabyte boards so its going with the Mobo as part of our deal.. SO yay get to tear my PC apart tommorrow and built it back up again :) i love this stuff :P

Rokugo

Post by Rokugo » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:51 am

Had the new rig up and running for a week now... Silent :)

compleatly happy with the new mobo besides the troubles with getting Raid arry to work but apperently its a common problem and was easily sorted out after i did a search on the g/f pc while mine was in its infancy :)

Task for today is to silance VGA then im done.. well done with my Rig the problem with my rig being so silent i can now hear the g/f pc from accross the room :P