Antec P182 availability in UK

Enclosures and acoustic damping to help quiet them.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Devonavar

AlanM

Antec P182 availability in UK

Post by AlanM » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:09 am

Hi,

I've noticed that eBuyer in the uk does not have the p182 on their site anymore. Is this case being replaced with a new model? Or have they just run out of stock???

Thanks
Alan

xafier

Post by xafier » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:46 am

Strange... I only ordered mine from them about 2 weeks ago!

Overclockers have them in stock, slightly more expensive than ebuyer though:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showprodu ... =CA-070-AN

you could also try micro-direct, dabs.com and scan?

AlanM

Post by AlanM » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:57 am

Thanks for the reply.
I think it only disapeared last week.
Maybe you got the last one!

Alan

tutu

Post by tutu » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:59 am

eBuyer take things off their site when there out of stock. I wouldn't get it from OcUK - it's more like overpricers these days.

xafier

Post by xafier » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:28 am

OcUK are tad more expensive its true, but at times you have to pay that slight premium to get hold of parts that nobody else seems to stock :( I bought the majority of my new system from them, as they had parts I wanted and it worked out cheaper to pay the odd extra pound on some parts to get it all shipped from one company...

its generally not a huge difference between the major online companys, ie dabs, ebuyer, ocuk, microdirect, scan.

Of course, if people know any other good etailers for the UK I'd happily recieve links :D I've just used vadim.co.uk to buy some thermal paste I couldnt find elsewhere that I wanted to try (Innovation Cooling - Diamond Carat 7)

tutu

Post by tutu » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:25 am

I generally go with eBuyer or scan (through avforums discount) because I can get free shipping and the prices are usually lower than OcUK.

There is always the odd part however. I had to get my TRUE from OcUK as they were the only ones with stock at the time.

Gillian Seed
Patron of SPCR

Amazon

Post by Gillian Seed » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:10 pm

After lots of searching, I've just bought a P182 and a Corsair HX620 through Amazon - via one of their third party sellers - it was by far the cheapest price I could find.

I was surprised, I'd pretty much written Amazon off on computer gear, but they do have some surprisingly cheap gear.