Determining One's Vision

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

amiyours

Determining One's Vision

Post by amiyours » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi guys for almost 10 years I suffered Astigmatism and it’s been a killer to me esp. for the things that I do everyday. And earlier as I was surfing over the net about Lasik thing I saw an important information about how to determine if you’re a Lasik candidate or not, and since im planning to undergo Lasik sooner or later this year I want to share this information to you all because I know that it can be helpful to some people who also have the same concern like mine. Anyway, there are three questions you can ask yourself before moving forward first, are you over 18? Second, have you had stable vision for the past year? And third, is your goal to see clearly without glasses or contacts? I took this information from my2020.com. Hope it helps you in a little way.

klankymen
Patron of SPCR

Re: Determining One's Vision

Post by klankymen » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:06 pm

amiyours wrote:first, are you over 18?
Yes
amiyours wrote:Second, have you had stable vision for the past year?
Yes
amiyours wrote:And third, is your goal to see clearly without glasses or contacts?
Yes. However it is already reached. Looks like some people are born with good eyes.

Interesting method of advertising......

Ralf Hutter
SPCR Reviewer

Re: Determining One's Vision

Post by Ralf Hutter » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:33 am

klankymen wrote:
Interesting method of advertising......
I took the direct links out so it's not quite so spammy. :)