I need a life, recommend me a good forum ;)

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Cov

Post by Cov » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:30 am

new2spcr wrote:... my wife is Japanese.
Wow, that's cool.
Hey, I don't mean to be rude but because I'm curious by nature ... can you upload a pic please ?
I love mixed relationships (had a gf from Indonesia, but it didn't work out).

Hmm, in return I could post a picture of my ex & me, how about that ?

new2spcr
Friend of SPCR

Post by new2spcr » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 am

Cov wrote:
new2spcr wrote:... my wife is Japanese.
Wow, that's cool.
Hey, I don't mean to be rude but because I'm curious by nature ... can you upload a pic please ?
I love mixed relationships (had a gf from Indonesia, but it didn't work out).

Hmm, in return I could post a picture of my ex & me, how about that ?
Ehm... she is very shy, and I guess that's one of her "Japanese specks" leftovers. :)

Yeah... multi-cultural marriages and relationships can be pretty tough if you're not well prepared for it (I'm not saying that you weren't!) and even worse if you're not prepared for it. The cultural differences between my wife and I are vast and many - and I'm from Korea!

Sorry to hear it didn't work out with the Indonesian lady...

Cov

Post by Cov » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:03 am

Ok that's cool ... here are my ex and me.
She was telephoning while I was using the PC.

I think it wasn't the cultural difference that was the cause that we broke up.
She was just looking for something else than I did ... the old story; love vs money.

Sad, isn't it ?
But the funny thing was, that after having lived together like a married couple for over three years, we agreed at one point to split up and still stay friends.
That worked for a short while, but guess why we couldn't continue to meet up anymore ?

Because her new bf didn't allow it.
Then again, I have to admit that she is not very trustworthy, if you know what I mean. :wink:
Maybe that's something typical indonesian.

new2spcr
Friend of SPCR

Post by new2spcr » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:22 am

Cov wrote: ...we agreed at one point to split up and still stay friends.
I find that kind of mutual agreements truly impossible in my world.
Works well for many, at least what I've been told though.
Cov wrote: Then again, I have to admit that she is not very trustworthy, if you know what I mean. :wink:
Maybe that's something typical indonesian.
Jealous boyfriends often exhibit, yeah, funny reactions to just about any object with three legs, but heck to be honest, I wouldn't be delighted to find out my wife were meeting up with her ex-boyfriend. Which brings us back to my comment on your quote no.1 - I don't believe it's possible to stay good friends if you were a dedicated couple before deciding to break up. What would you guys talk about if you met? The sunny weather? Politics? All these fine topics without thinking back to the good ol' times? :)
And Indonesians are not less trustworthy than people of other nationalities! :-O

Ksanderash

Post by Ksanderash » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 am

That's my current girl, she's 23 y.o, her name is Ivanna. I am in doubt as to how to desÑ

LodeHacker

Post by LodeHacker » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 am

There's something about this thread I don't understand, it keeps bumping up again and again... Cov you haven't hired ninjas, have you? :shock: