(Sold) Intel T7100 CPU up for sale

Our "pub" where you can post about things completely Off Topic or about non-silent PC issues.

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

chylld

(Sold) Intel T7100 CPU up for sale

Post by chylld » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:32 pm

(not sure if this sort of post is allowed, mike delete it if it isn't)

ok so i bought a socket P intel t7100 cpu for my htpc, to my dismay the array of choices for a socket P motherboard was fairly lacking. i ended up buying the wrong motherboard (which has now been returned.)

my htpc has been finished now with a regular c2d processor, but i now have a t7100 lying around, new and unused.

foolishly i put it up for sale on ebay before i realised that there are fellow aussies on this forum that would also be interested! so i'm going to get to the point: it's up for sale here, there's a bit less than 1 hour left, so please make an offer if you feel like it. the box has been opened but the cpu has never been used (let alone been inserted into a socket... because i got the wrong socket motherboard... etc.)

any questions fire away at this thread or ebay message me or email me at [email protected].

sorry for the rush, this is probably in vain but i'd rather an htpc/silent pc enthusiast take it than someone who probably won't have the right motherboard anyway. (heck they might try to overclock it!!)

cheers
jonathan.

edit: sold on ebay :(