Intel X25-M clearance

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Holy-Fire
Friend of SPCR

Intel X25-M clearance

Post by Holy-Fire » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:42 am

I understand that SPCR is in possession of at least one Intel X25-M SSD. In case you should ever choose to sell it, can I call dibs?

lm
Friend of SPCR

Post by lm » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:08 am

Hah, you seriously expect it's just lying around in a pile of stuff, instead of being the heart of MikeC's main rig?

AuraAllan
*Lifetime Patron*

Post by AuraAllan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 am

And if they ever wanna sell it it will be posted in the SPCR Lab Clearance Corner thread.

Holy-Fire
Friend of SPCR

Post by Holy-Fire » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 am

lm wrote:Hah, you seriously expect it's just lying around in a pile of stuff, instead of being the heart of MikeC's main rig?
I did not suggest anything which even remotely resembles this. That said, Mike seems less than enthusiastic about the drive, which contrasts the notion that he will hold on to it at all costs.
AuraAllan wrote:And if they ever wanna sell it it will be posted in the SPCR Lab Clearance Corner thread.
No doubt. However, since this item is significantly pricier than most, I figured it may warrant some special treatment, and that Mike would appreciate knowledge of potential buyers. I am still interested in his input on the matter.