Noctua 120mm 1200rpm Quiet Fan $14.44

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

Sainty

Noctua 120mm 1200rpm Quiet Fan $14.44

Post by Sainty » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:14 pm

http://www.pugetsystems.com/store/item. ... m=d41d8cd9

These guys got an excellent review here at SPCR. I tried several other vendors, but they were all priced at about twenty bucks a pop. The price was so cheap on these I called up just to make sure that they weren't remanufactured or used. They aren't. This outfit also ships from Washington state, so the many California buyers that often get stiffed with sales tax will luck out in that regard. I've ordered three and will report back with shipping turn around and customer service.

The grand total was 52.84 with 3 day UPS shipping. It was going to be 60-70 shipped at most other vendors. Hopefully those in need of cooling will find this helpful. :)

jonbach
-- Vendor --

Post by jonbach » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:41 am

Thanks for the mention!

We actually buy these fans for use in our computer builds, and apparently they give us better pricing due to that fact. Unfortunately, we have been contacted by Noctua and have been asked to no longer sell the fans individually. Sorry guys, they'll be coming down today!