*** SOLD *** FS: HD4670 1GB w/Accelero S2

Got a hot deal to share, info about a vendor, gear to sell, or a question about where to buy?

Moderators: NeilBlanchard, Ralf Hutter, sthayashi, Lawrence Lee

frostedflakes

*** SOLD *** FS: HD4670 1GB w/Accelero S2

Post by frostedflakes » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 am

*** SOLD ***

Upgrading to a 5750, so I'm looking to get rid of my old card. It's a Sapphire HD4670 1GB. The card came with an Arctic Cooling Accelero L7 installed, but I replaced it with an Accelero S2 passive heatsink. The original heatsink will be included, though, along with the driver CD, packaging, etc. What you'll get can be seen in the first picture.

The auto overclock features was used in CCC to find a stable OC for the card. Stock clocks are 750/800, and the auto tune feature allowed it to be OC'd to 790/910. I went ahead and used Radeon BIOS editor to change the 3D clocks to 790/910 in the BIOS, and the card will come with this BIOS installed. You could easily switch them back to the stock clocks or any other clocks you want with a utility like RBE, though. Or if you set clocks in Windows with CCC it should override the BIOS clocks.

Even overclocked, the Accelero S2 kept the card pretty cool. In a pretty low airflow case it idled at about 45*C and would get up to 65-70*C while gaming. Running Furmark it would get up to about 80*C.

Image Image Image

Asking $50 shipped within the contiguous US, but price is negotiable, so feel free to make offers. Heatware is under frostedflakes.